why o hellow little fishes :) ( a fish spa experience )

I hadn't known that fishes can actually perform a spa on humans. It was last sunday, april 14, +SM Pampanga 
i had a real encounter with those little creatures. Here's the story behind. As me and my sisters walk along the strides of +SM Pampanga  this Tibia Fish Spa caught my unguarded attention. Its a typical rectangular shape saloon bigger than a kiosk. As you peek inside the saloon, four aquarium like basins will greet you with lots of fishes or i must say little piranas in each basins. The lady inside the spa handed me two pieces of paper, indicating that the spa has a special promos for graduates & for birthday celebrants. A smile draw a curve on my mouth because i know i will be one of the privileged patrons who will enjoy the special promo of the tibia fish saloon. Why oh because its my birth month. Period. :) All i need to accomplish is to present my birth certificate within the month of april. Then last sunday, i tagged along my sisters to experience such kind of bliss. I was so excited of course. I am excited about the experience actually. I have read in +Google
that the fish spa solution is considered as one of the ancient health and beauty treatments in the world, or the so-called garra rufa fish pedicure. Your feet will be soaked in the temperate water (basin like aquarium) and the genuine 'doctor' fishes will painlessly removed the outward signs & appearance of stress and neglect from your skin. So as i was saying, when we enter the saloon, we were instructed to wash our feet first. And after that, the assistant told us to have a sit & soak our feet on the basins. I cant really explain what i felt then.All i know is that I laughed out so loud  because the fish causes so much tickles. hahahaha . My sister cant actually take the experience.She was so hysterical and kept on asking what's going on, what's the fishes doing on her feet, and so on.And we just keep on laughing as in literally laughing. The fishes would actually eat the calluses on your feet, and yet it the fish spa has so many benefits. Its relaxing, refreshing, lowers stress hormones, boost immune system, it will make you laugh, good for the heart, promotes growth of new skin, makes skin smoother and softer, its super fun, and definitely a one-of-a-kind-experience. I really recommend this to everyone who would want to experience something new in life, and also its  a good bonding activity with friends , family members, and loved ones. I regret totally that i forgot to video the actual experience. And unfortunately, some of the photos were deleted on my smart phone. Anyways, here are some of the photos :)





Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: