my lippy colour collection

A normal and an average girl owns at least 3 lip paints on her purse. It's not a mandatory. It is but natural.Though I am still an advocate of  the 'natural look', I still promote to wear a lipstick. For some various reasons of course. Click this link  to view the advantages why we must wear lipstick :) I made a series of lipcolours  that i currently use on my daily basis. Though these were not my photos, these set of lippies are the actual and  the ones that I am currently using.
Maybelline So Nude 

this Maybelline so Nude was given by my sister from another mother. I use this very seldom though i must say that this is a classic. You can never go wrong with this lippy together with a casual ootd.
Revlon Colorburst
Revlon Colorburst also a gift and one of my current favorites ♥ As of this edit, I got already six shades of this.
Avon Color Magic in Berry Love. Now on my 3rd. I called this my 'everyday' lipstick.
This magic lipstick is actually my best friend :) Stays on lips for almost forever.
Ultra Color Lip Crayon in Just Rosy
I got my ultra color lip crayon as a free bee from my dealer and I am the happiest. The color really suits my complexion.
Forever 21 love and beauty 
This palette was also a gift. Still waiting for the perfect event to use this ♥
maybelline in Nude Nuance

colourpop ultra matte in Avenue
nyx soft matte lip cream in San Paulo

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: