make your time count

I don't have any idea why on  earth I'm writing a post on my blog about time, & chose this picture to go along with this entry. Any guess? Well for one thing, i am a fan of a very good time piece. I cannot leave the house without wearing my watch. I cannot move without it on my wrist. You can take any accessories from me, but not my watch.hahahaha. =)) Been collecting different watches since i fell in love with that thing on my wrist,. that day when i chose to wear it on my right hand, even though i'm not left handed. I know its a nonsense for others, but for me, its everything., For the time being, i've got 6 time wear on my closet., and each one of them has a story to tell. We often judge people what kind of lifestyle they have, base on what kind of timepiece they are wearing., i believe that  it is simply true.Wearing a good timepiece is an attitude & a lifestyle.

Share this:

CONVERSATION