meaner sunday

I was thinking what  something significant mishaps i could possibly post on my blog. Then this particular sunday caught my unguarded memory. Nothing so special happened, i must say. I am just being vain.hahahah

                                                             this what waiting in vain can do.hahaha
                                                               
                                               #ootd dad's oversized shirt, leggings, flats


Me & my sister (maj) were about to go groceries right after the sunday service on our home church. Apparently, we need to wait for the bunso because we want her to tag along on our very usual grocery session for it to become unusual. She told us to wait for her because she has to finish her take home exams.And so as we waited for her, picture taking happend :)

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: