dream away

Simple things in life can really bring so much happiness in every individual. For as long as  i can remember, I always wanted to ride in a big truck.It's one of my biggest dream. I don't know where on earth i got that silly idea. All i know is , if i would ride in that big cargo thing, it will inject an enormous of gladness in me :) The thought of the wind being blown against my face will surely make it more exciting.And I'd never know, simple wishes do come true. It was last Saturday  i can happily & finally utter the realization of simple dream of mine.. It was sooooooooooooooooo fun to ride in a truck. March 16,2013 one of our company's supplier celebrated his birth month. He invited the entire support team for a lunch buffet over his lovely crib. In order for all of us be accommodated on the ride towards the venue, we were being loaded in one of the company's truck vehicle. Voila! happiness overload for me :)) I would like to share some of the captures  taken by my friends during the joy ride :)



                                                             crazies yet beautiful :)





Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: