my happiness ♥

I can't think of anything that will  definitely paint a smile on my face but  these two adorable creatures, Jacob and Andi. Hearing their giggles would vanish away all my stress :) Even though they fight a lot, still they could be best of friends. I mean i want them to be best of friend until they grow up and not just be as cousins. I want Jacob to take good care of Andi as being his baby sister. And i want Andi to always look up to Jacob as is older Kuya. They are simply the reason why i want to come home after a very tiring day at the office. I always love to hear their nonsense conversations. Hahahaha They are just so innocent, funny, and cute ☻ ♥ 
They always fight over nonsense stuff. But at the end of the day, they would just hug each other. I want them to grow and mature and will bring smile to Jesus. Life is just so overwhelming sometimes. 
To Jacob and Andi, I love you both ♥






Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: