bloggers blog

Monday is a constant struggle for me. I find  it hard to wake up, to take a bath, have my breakfast, go to work & do my duties in the office. All i want is stay long in bed and to cuddle my pillows forever. Unfortunately, i wasn't born that way. So since i'm infected with Monday sickness, i try to do my best in order to overcome this weakness of mine. I need to remind myself why i need to work hard & to be productive. I am now at my post & actually battling with my constant struggle :) 

And so i wrote this entry..


I remember i created my blog early last year. During that time,i was so curious what blogging is all about. Though I'v been reading lots of it, i had no idea how to create one & what its purpose. Until one day, I've got fed up with the social media, social network, social websites etc. etc. Every time i open my facebook, I see familiar feeds. When i log in to my twitter, all i could read is blah, blah, blahs of famous people i follow. And same goes with the  instagram. Please don't get me wrong, I still have my accounts on those socials whatever we call them. But there'l be times, I am looking for more. Some thing that has of substance. So i open myself in the world of blogging. Iv got no idea then how to start. But with the help of Google ( who is now my friend :) and the easy know-how guides, i was able to create my blog. It aint that easy. I am still on the process of learning how to keep my blog. During my free time,  i watch videos about blogging tutorials, how to change the layout, how to choose/upload the best template suitable for me, how to add a gadget, etc. Iv got to learn so many stuffs and learning is indeed an experience. I now read the blogs of the people i follow on twitter. And i am fascinated how they got so far in the world of blogging.As for me, i still have a very long way to go.. :)

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: