craziness is what makes them sane:)

If you are to search the word 'crazy' in dictionary, you'll see the faces of my office mates :D Kidding aside,
working in an environment where practically i am the eldest, i just can't help but be amazed on how my co-workers run their crazy minds. Their craziness is just so contagious. Guess they were born that way. There's always something new in them, latest pasabog, latest chikka, lates kwento, etc :) We may have differences,
but still we manage to get along. I think that's the best part about working with the whole gang. Getting along even our personalities varies from one another. I posted this entry because i want to upload a video shared by claudine. I am not allowed to post it on facebook but  i really believe that it is worth sharing. So i decided to upload the so called vid on my blog. Anyways, here it is. The main actress of this is none other than, Miss Vibe :) She's being named as 'Gilas' by kuya dudung :) Watch this & you will know what i mean :)



                                    kindly press the play button :))            




Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: