thank you Jesus ♥

Been ages since the last time I wrote something on my Blog. I became occupied lately  that's  why  I completely forgotten the things that are somehow important. There were many changes recently. And I could say, everything seemed  so brand new. Firstly, my intent for a higher position in my workplace has been approved. Of course it was indeed a blessing. New position, new challenges, new and bigger responsibilities. It took me some extra courage to finally take more steps, to go out from my comfort zone. Honestly its kinda frightening. But I did it. Coming here from where I am now birthed from tears and prayers. The one up Above given me this challenge. To finally set my worth. Apart from HIS grace, I will not be capable of taking any step.  
Being in this place has taught me a lot of things. It's surely one of a roller coaster ride journey. Greater authority means greater responsibility. And having a bigger responsibility means you ought to do things that your not accustomed to do. In my case, I embraced the changes. I thank the Lord for allowing me to be promoted. I owe everything to Him. ♥

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: