My uncle's funeral wake

welcome to my blog once again! Last Sunday , me & my sibs went to my Uncle's funeral wake. It's not only
a mandatory for us to attend such event, but its also a way to show that we sympathize  to every member  of the bereaved family.
We already had such kind of experience. Losing a loved one is like  something is taken away from you. Believe me, it ain't that easy. It's not 
easy to stand strong. So back to my uncle's funeral wake, its a good thing that our cousins are so strong. They were able to accept the fact easily that their dad is needing some rest. I mean eternal rest. He's been suffering from his illness like seven straight years. So, it is his perfect time to go Home. So while we were at the wake, we got the chance to bond with our cousins and tita's. We just had so much kwentos. And the bonding itself is priceless. Moments like those create  so much unity and love amongst every family. Division and conflicts voluntarily goes away. Love and understanding prevalent so much. It is with those times that you will truly appreciate your relatives. That you get to see the reality that they simply part of your life.

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION