the pampanga eye

Call me late bloomer but I do not really care.  Couple of days ago, I finally had the chance to ride the oh so famous Ferris Wheel in City of San Fernando called the "Pampanga Eye" By far dubbed as the tallest Ferris Wheel in the country is undeniably  one of the Pampanga's pride. It was open to the public  on November of 2014 . For a price of PHP150.00, you will be able to enjoy the  air conditioned 10 minute ride overlooking Sm City Pampanga and  other nearby areas. I was freaking scared at first due to some medical conditions  yet It was indeed a nice ride :)  So if you are afraid of heights and with some medical issues like me, I would suggest  you need to take someone who will encourage and support you all throughout the ride. 





Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: