davao ♥ crazy yet beautiful

Finally got the time to relax, unwind and travel with  one of the best tourist destination of my beloved country, Philippines. Somewhere on South, me with some bunch of weird friends booked a two -way ticket  eons of months ago. Meaning it was a promo flight that's why it was booked a way too advanced :)
Anyways, It was indeed an amazing trip. Not to mention it was paid leave from office. Just the thought of flying away from work brings so much happiness and joy.  And so we explore Davao ♥
We booked an overnight and day tour at Eden Nature Park . I immediately fell in love with the place.
So cold and calming . The place was so huge and so green. And I am wishing to go back there with my family. On our second day, we trekked the cold sea water towards Pearl Farm Beach Resort. If there's a place called heaven on earth, I could say  that  Pearl Farm Beach Resort  is number one on the lists. I utterly admire this lovely place. Its beyond perfection. And I am dreaming to stay there forever ♥ 
Sharing some selected vignettes from my friend's cameras since I really don't have a decent one. Hahaha. Guess I need to invest some good camera for a good purpose. Some photos down here :)








































Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: