mi familia on holy week ♥

Can't think of  a  better way to spend long holidays than to bond with and have a great time with the lovely family. Last holy week, along with our backpacks, we took a two day staycation on a very calming city side  place. It was not an out of town trip but at least its a long ride away from our home. This was surely a late post, and yet, I still got the chance to write what's on my thoughts about how  we spent our holy week. Disconnected from almost everyone and away from the city,  we  found the short vacation a very relaxing one. I would not want to trade my place with anyone for as long as I am with my family. We may have different personalities, shortcomings, and misunderstandings, still each of us got our backs. Our differences sometimes teaches us to unite. And to understand and accept each other even without talking about it.  We are just so 'magulo' when we are together. And when I say 'magulo' , we talk altogether with our voices so loudly that's why we barely understand each other. And yet we are happy just being that way. Sharing these snapshots here on my electronic dashboard. Hoping for a more adventure time with you guys ♥







































































































Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: