birthday weekend

My birthday this year was indeed and truly a blast. It was actually a week long celebration. And my heart almost got burst with so much joy and gladness. I thank the Lord for showering me with  much love and blessings that I myself cannot believe.  My birthday usually coincide with holy week. So , for me it is already a blessing because holy week is so sacred and it offers an almost week long vacation. Holy week in our family means staying in the house and not going elsewhere. We just enjoy this special holiday to bond.  Eat. Sleep. Talk. Watch. Eat. And sleep again. The celebration started days before my actual birthday. I am just so happy when my bro in law unselfishly bless me with a gift that i really love. I am an avid watch collector. And my only wishlist on my birthday is nothing but a good watch. An addition to my collection.
On the day of my birthday, my siblings in Christ visited me. It was just so nice that friends would take time to visit you during a very special day. We cooked a very simple dinner for them. A day after, i got another batch of visitors. Again some church friends. Non stop kwentuhan and so much laughter. Its the bonding itself with my  friends that made the day worthwhile.  My Jake and andi greeted me also. Seeing their happy faces beaming with joy as they greeted me is priceless.  And finally,days after,  i got to celebrate my birthday with my colleagues and friends at the office. I took a birthday leave as part of the company's benefits to its employees. I paid birthday leave of course. We dine in a simple restaurant. I could say that the food is not a hundred percent yummy and delicious, but we had so much fun. Mine friends hath given a very cool watch. Hhahahaha So much watches on my birthday. After we had dinner, we saw a coffee shop nearby. Sipping a very cool frappe with crazy friends is happiness ☻☻☻
So there, all in all, my birthday was a blast. Though there were two persons that I terribly missed most. Its my Mom and Dad. They would definitely my two most favorite person who Id love to celebrate my birthday with. There were of course greetings from people who matters most. Their greetings are so full of love that i want them badly to post here on my blog. Friends who exerted effort just to greet and remember my birthday. 
I could utterly say that I am blessed. I may grew another year older, but all the things that I gone through with during the year are surely blessings. With that, I am in AWE of HIM. ♥♥♥

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: