all we need is l♥ve

There were just so much celebrations that passed by lately and it came to my senses that all we need really is a pure love 
from our beloved ones. April is my birth month. So  I celebrated my #&th birthday with a pure bliss.  Delighted that I got to spend it with my family , but I surely missed my parents during these moments. And my friends had given a surprise by hand carried their gifts and  my favorite cake all the way to our house. Surprises  are just   so lovely.. Aren't they so sweeeeet and thoughtful? ♥ :)  One important thing that I learned was that, during these special moments, you only need to spend it with the one whom you dearly love. DO not waste your time  to hang out with ones who do not know your worth and value. Surely its a waste of time. My co workers also gave me cake and print outs food! It was just so funny. As in. :D  
on my birthday itself. glad i spend it with these people ♥
#friends
#onmybirthday
#tooblessed
Another occasion that we attended was my cousin's 40'th birthday.
Me, my family, cousins, and tita's trekked all the way to manila just to attend a birthday celebration/reunion.
It was just so nice to hang out with relatives once in a while and we got to exchange so many kwentos . As i listened to my tita's chatting, it made me missed my Mom so much more. My tita's are just so simple. We were in a mall and yet they chose to bond by finding a nice place , sat down and made so ,many kwento. For me, that's everything. You don't need to stroll around in a mall just to have a great time.  My cousin's birthday bash was being set at dinner time in a famous buffet restaurant. He was too amazing. Surely this event made me realized that family indeed is a treasure worth to keep ♥
#family
#ilovethee
#treasure
And then as the First day of May came, my sister from another mother wedding came ♥ 
I patiently waited for this special day because I was chosen as one the bridesmaid. IT had made me glad surely. For almost a decade as a bf/gf, my friend finally made a proposal to her longtime boyfriend. hahaha  

I just appreciate this woman so much. Can't still believe that she's married already. I wish nothing but all the best for both of them.
She's one of the few people who knows my worth, whom I consider true. Our friendship has no label and yet I am too blessed for having her ♥


#brideandgroom
#wedding
#theirdance

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: