i love tea to the moon and back

For quite sometime now, I have been contemplating on living a healthy
lifestyle or not. Of course all of us is in dire need to be healthy, but the question is, 
are we that heartfully willing? Considering the millenial age nowadays, fastfoods 
, instant foods and coffee shops are just around the corners. They are undoubtely the main
factors why people becoming unhealthy nowadays. Good thing each of us has our own conscience and
conviction. Our health is our ultimate responsibility. It is 
our choice to live healthy and be well. So what is really my point here?
While everyone is enjoying in sipping 
their three-in-one coffee, I am having blast in enjoying my 
cup of tea. And yes you read it right. My current state
right now is being in love with a good, organic and purest tea.
I ain't no idea where these fascination came from but surely,
I am inlove with tea 😍 .
The sweet aroma of tea brings so much delight in me..That is
why when I am in supermarket, I always on a lookout of a quality tea.
I am just so glad I gotten to know the benefits of a good tea brings. 
Sharing in this post the teas that I am enjoying right now. I am
sipping all these by the way. Everyday 😀









Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: