october high

October is my late father's birth month. 
His birthday is actually in the 15th of  ten. Me and my sibs planned a very simple but a special celebration for this occasion. We took our leave from work and travel all the way to my Dad's humble town. But prior to that day, we all agreed to take full responsibility for that particular partee. My sister made a menu, and collected a certain amount to each one of us. We then headed to market and personally buy all the ingredients. Then we headed to my dad's little town. He really love to go there when he was still here with us. That place offers so much. It is so lovely, so peaceful and serene. Life in there is so simple.
I enjoyed hanging out with my Lola and Tita's. My nephew and niece enjoyed playing with their cousins. Simple joys that  the memories it brought surely last for a lifetime. All in all, we really had a great time. Im sure Dad will be happy and proud.
And of course there'll be no occasion without picture taking. Here are just some of the captured moments.














Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: