You can dream

I was browsing via you tube website yesterday and Apl de ap's music video "you can dream" caught my attention.
I must say that i was thinking about this guy this past few weeks :) Why because he is the apple of my eyes these days. (nuxxxx ) hahahahaha I get so kilig when i watch his videos on you tube. Not only because he is waaaaay too cool,
he is talented, (i know everyone agrees with me) , he is famous (of course) , and absolutely standout gwapo.And he is probably millionaire by now  But behind all these, as iv'e read about his bio, iv'e learned about his humble beginnings.He started from scratch. His life principles are so valuable. Millions of people witnessed him in the limelight as a former Black Eyed Peas member. Yet his feet stood firmly on the ground. One more thing , he love his mom very much. I am sharing this music video of him because the lyrics inspire me that its never too late to dream. Here.


Share this:

CONVERSATION