nostalgia

nos·tal·gi·a 


1. A bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past.
2. The condition of being homesick; homesickness.

I am indeed in a feeling of nostalgia. I just missed my parents terribly. If only they are  still with us right now.Being with them would like be Christmas mornings.I missed everything about them. My mom being the most kindhearted mom in the universe, and my dad, being the most caring & understanding father. I am not saying these words because they are my parents. These are the utterances of mine heart because its simply the truth. Our parents hath loved us so much. 
Moving on is forever i guess. 
It will never be  that easy. Wish I could go back on those memories where Mom and Dad are
still alive. I am longing for a father's love. I am missing a mother's tender loving care.But then again, I could only look back. And treasure those memories. I missed coming home knowing my dad is watching his favorite TV program and mom is peacefully sleeping in the other room. I missed waking up in the morning when breakfast is already served by my dad. I missed occasions, holidays,
birthdays, holy weeks, and so many other gatherings where only love , acceptance, and understanding's prevalent  in our family.
I love the way my parents has brought us up. 
For that, I will never trade my place for anyone. 

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: