a crazy friend

One of the greatest blessings in life is having someone who would understand 
your craziness within. I must say that this lady is simply one of those reasons why
I can handle stress at my workplace. I simply admire her being magilas. Even though
I am like decades older to her, still our minds manage to meet. :) She understands me. I understand her.
As simple as that. She always has this different perception towards things.I could say that she is more mature than me. I over think on nonsense things. I am an over thinker actually. But she changes my mood every time i got  a good talk with her. Our favorite past time is chatting, over text, ym or even twitter. Hahaha. She's also my running buddy. I could say that she's one of my very few but real friends to keep ♥




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: