because its fridaaaaaaaay

I so finally decided to update my blog.  Keeping a personal blog is not easy at all. You've 
got to think of ideas, thoughts, stuffs and not so important things to write. Though my blog is just so personal,
and yet i have to keep it up by posting entries every now and then. I actually have zillions of ideas, and my only problem is that, if they are really worth of an entry. Anyways, its my personal public diary via world wide web so i might as well take the chances what comes to my mind and jot it down on my dashboard. Last night's experience was an example. Friday night was so fuuuunnn. Me and my friends here at the office were invited over a night out at a very cool place in the city. We were just so excited not only because its a treat to all of us, but also because we finally got the very seldom time (because we were too busy) to unwind. Good dinner, nice place, cool people, laughter, and a nice playing local band completed  the evening. The also got to chance to mingle with our co workers that live provinces away from us.. It was so nice hanging out with them. The night turned out to be soooo great. So while my facebook account is deactivated, i decided to post and share the captures here on my blog. Here :)









Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION