my cousin's wedding :)

I finally got the chance to post some snapshots of my cousin's wedding. Everyday overtime, weekly reports,
daily updates on my duties qualifies me as a  W-O-R-K-A-H-O-L-I-C so that's what it kept me from being not able to post these captures right after John & Ruth wedding. Though it was already a month delayed, I still believe that those snapshots are worth sharing :) There are more significant reasons why i considered my cousin's wedding as a very special one. First, after how many years of being girlfriend/boyfriend they finally tied the knot. They may have differences just like every other couples do, still they decided to be with each other forever & sealed their relationship through marriage. They relationship even became a long distance one since my cousin John need to work overseas. But that never became a hindrance for not to have a very beautiful love story. Secondly, our bunso (Dang) was  included in the entourage of secondary sponsors. She was so super skinny in her long purple gown. Haaahahaha! But in all fairness, the looked so stunning in her gown at that moment. I guess mom & dad would be delighted seeing their bunso all grown up. And lastly, our Jacob is the little groom. Meaning he had to wear exactly what the groom will be wearing. So imagine him in a suit/tuxedo get up and cute leather shoes. :) He's soooooo adorable. Can't even describe him in one word how cute he was. Hay... so there it was, weddings are so timeless indeed. Weddings can unite a family, they can forever be considered as the most favorite life event.  Anyways,
here are the chosen captures & snaps taken during John~Ruth wedding :)


                                                                 the bride & the groom
                                                         Jacob & tita Dam
                                                       Jacob and mom


                                                             fambam :)
                                                                      lovely :)




Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: