i am precious to JESUS ~jacob

I am extremely amaze and in awe how a 3 year-old baby boy respond faithfully in prayer.I always thought that 'toys' are always in his mind. And as a typical toddler, i guess that is just normal.You always see him carrying a toy car.That's his fascination.So when i witnessed him at that particular moment, i told myself that he is indeed precious in the sight of Our Lord Jesus. Young as he is, he already believe in the power of prayer. He is so aware on its purpose & why on earth we need to pray.He may be playful at all times, but when its time to pray, he respond obediently, closes his eyes, & then utters his simple yet full-of faith petitions. He himself 's a gift and an answered prayer in our family. I am 'yeya' to him. He doesnt call any of us 'tita'. He calls us ( his titas) differently and i think that makes us so special to him. There was this moment he saw me crying. And then he told me 'wag na cry, happy dapat.okay na.pray na..' I got speechless..I was strengthened because of his faith.. To our precious Jake~ i just want you to know that we love you so much.put that in mind always. may you bring smile to your parents as you grow up. may you always look up to JESUS bacause he cares for you soooo much.

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Nice Diwa said...

ante! :) publish mo sya.. love it.. :) such a writer, u are..