Andi ♥

Miranda Rames. It's the  beautiful name my sister has chosen for her cuteeeeeeest daughter ever. That August one of Two Thousand Eleven, God gave us a precious gift. Because He hath love  us so much, He bestowed to us such a beautiful creature who would bring smile to our faces and who turn our world upside down. Hahahahaha. Who would have thought that the baby girl wrapped in pink garment and with matching pinkish cheeks on that nursery room, would turned out to be our Andi ♥.  Whilst we want her to be our baby forever, this young lad is growing up so fast. She's the sweetest, I must say.She's also a fashionista at the age of two. She calls me Mommy Anne and it is the best feeling in the world. At a very young age, we already teaching her how to pray. Just like her Kuya Jacob , whom at very young age, knows the significance of prayer.
These following vignettes of her, surely worth of an entry on my blog. I already stumbled upon these captures of her on my sister's phone gallery couple of months ago, I only decided today to create a post about my precious niece.









There. Caption not needed.
We love you Andi. Jesus loves you very much ♥

Photos by 

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: