A father's love

I terribly miss my dad. I miss him more because father's day is approaching next week. I've got no one to greet. Me & my sisters became fatherless since December of 2011. It never that easy. We are longing for a father's love and care until now. No one can ever compare to the love of a father to his daughters. I am so much in pain when i recollect those memories we had when dad is still here. He love to cook for us. For me, he was our family chef. He never gave us the responsibility of 'cooking' for our meals even if we are already grown-ups. Maybe because he love the idea of cooking for his family, and he knows that we love what he cook.  During holidays, breakfast is already served as me & my sisters hit the table. Nothing beats like a Christmas morning because of the dishes he serve. I will Be forever grateful for that. As our dad, he supports our decision. Actually, he values it so much. But when me make mistakes as we are just normal beings, he accept us with full understanding and love. He knows us so well even our personality varies. I know i am not his favorite. But i love him no less for that. His favorite is our bunso & sei. Sei because she's the kindest. And Dang coz she's his bunso and forever a daddy's girl. He's amazed with Nays and He's so much tolerable at yok. Dad loves us in spite of our imperfections. I value his teachings. He often scold us when we talk so loud. He's also soooo conservative. And as for his grandchildren, he said that his purpose was done when jacob came. He's so grateful when jacob was born. And to andi, he was so fond of her that he doesn't care even if  he's called a yaya to her. My dad's life is a true to life lesson to us. His teachings, his values, his personality, his lifetsyle will forever be a precious gem to us. We may not understand why Jesus took him away from us,  still we are blessed for we had him, as our DADDY.  We missed you dad, kisses from us to heaven.




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: