we are young, free and blessed :)

Glad i finally updated my blog. It  been ages already since the last time i posted something here on
my public diary. I've been wanting to write things down about stuff but chance has been so cruel to me
lately. Anyways, here i am now facing the white screen of my blogger dashboard and trying to write :)
Oh well i don't know where to start. Hahahaha . My post is about a declaration how blessed we are in many aspects. I am talking about the reality what life is giving to each & every one of us. Life sometimes is cruel.
It can take you down to the bottom pit. It can swallow you actually. If you don't know your anchor, then
you will never survive. That's what i meant about us being 'BLESSED'. Me and my family had encountered some major hang-ups in life. I couldn't mention them one by one for some reasons. But we are so grateful because we stood firmly. And it's all because of God's grace. His unconditional love is what keeping us alive.  Last weekend, we celebrated my sister's birthday and father's day as well. We planned for that out-of -town trip like a month before. We decided to go on swimming and anticipated to an over night stay . We chose a resort that was located on a province nearby. It was almost a two hour drive from our place. The resort was not 100%  immaculately beautiful, but all i can say is the experience of being there proved that we are blessed. That weekend was memorable for so many reasons. First, i got a paid leave.That was a divine blessing already :) . I had spent time with family and then I spent a good amount of time  with myself while enjoying the free wifi the resort offers to its guests. Family time was fun seeing my nephew Jake and niece Andi enjoying the pool. Me and my sisters enjoyed the food we brought and the giant 
waves. That was indeed a new experience. Those moments gave us the strength to face another week. We really appreciated the joy of just being together with whole family.
With that, i am sharing some of the photos taken during that wonderful weekend :)


the resort 

Jake en andi

dang en shei :)

no amount of money can buy her happiness :)

ding en mom

ding en mom

me en jake 

cuties

nice

me

dam en nayys

approved :)

shei

us :)

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: