life is sweet

Got so many reasons lately to feel glad and be merry :) Though life can be so cruel sometimes, yet there are plenty of reasons 
why it can be so sweet. There  were bits of miracles that came along my way and they still keep on pouring in! Its just so amazing :) Weeks ago, my reading glasses got broken. Being considered as 'almost blind' or 'legally blind' (meaning my eye grade is too high) having a broken glasses means a dilemma. It means that doing a simple or ordinary task would be a huge problem for me. Wont be able to read signs,  cross the road, and I wont be able to recognize people. So while my glasses are on confinement period, I have no choice but t o use my contact lenses. I do not use lenses on a regular and day to day basis because  they got more disadvantages than wearing glasses. I find them so difficult to maintain not to mention they are a  bit pricey if you would prefer to use the extended wear lenses. They also contribute to a higher risk of eye infection.  I only use contact lenses during certain occasions . 
So, there. During those tough times, lenses became my closest friends until one Saturday night while I hang out with friends on a coffee shop, my eyes got too tired and felt beaten because of prolong wearing of lenses, I took them off and placed them on the lenses crib. Got so carried away with my conversation  to my friends that I forgot to put my lenses on my purse. So I went home and left off my lenses on the coffee shop. That was it. Imagine how my life would be if I do not see  the world ever so clearly :( 
Came Sunday where I need to go to my review classes and I got nothing to use for me to see a vision. I was so sad and feel so down during that time . I do not want to attend my class but It just could not be. It's a once a week review classes so I need to attend every Sunday for me to complete the module in a given time. So as I checked in, the admin showed me the schedule for that day and told me that I HAVE NO CLASSES. That was a total relief. And I took it as a hug from UP ABOVE. Just what i really need during that time. A pause from the class and I just want to attend a worship service. It was not a spectacular request, yet it was granted just the way I want it. With that, my heart felt glad. :) 

Also weeks ago, I got the cutest Starbucks sleeve mug ever :) 

I  am not good yet I received this amazing blessing. Imagine using this every time you take your coffee break :) 
This will not only brighten your day, but this  will also motivate you to work through the day. Life indeed is so sweet. And so are You. :)


And lastly, life is sweet when shared with friends :)



#friendshipbags

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: