saturday boredom

It's been months already since I updated my blog. I really missed writing though. Writing has been my way of telling what's on my mind. It is my therapy. It keeps me sane. It keeps me alive. Guess I have been wandering this past few months
that i forgot to visit my precious dashboard. Became too busy that I neglected some things that are so important. So many unwritten and unspoken thoughts. Oh well , I am not making any sense. Just like what I always declaring to someone that I am a total nonsense person. And yet... I'm not. 
So , today is Saturday.  Few more minutes and will call it a day. I will make my best to pen down my thoughts here more often.
That's not a promise but a task to make :) Since  I started writing years ago, might as well do it continually.
Saw this particular post on my Facebook Feeds.  Kept me thinking and realized that life  could be so IRONIC.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: