I got you ♥

My heart's brimming with gladness ☻ After almost eternity of waiting, i finally got my +Daniel Wellington Watches  .I fell in love with DW when i saw and read about it on Patty Laurel's blog. She featured it like two years ago. Since then, I became i fan of the classic and timeless brand. I told myself then that someday, that stunning piece would be mine. Almost everyday, I would browse on my Instagram feed just to take a peek of DW posts.And just like that, I am always in awe whenever I see those stunning pieces wore elegantly on someone's wrist. My addiction to Dw  continuously  grow. I was thinking though that its quite impossible for me to buy Dw. First and foremost, its a bit pricey as compared to other watches I owned. Secondly, it's not being sold to ordinary malls. I learned that in Manila, Dw is only available at Powerplant and Shangrila @tempomanila. Last week, my brother in law emailed me and ask what specific model of Dw i would want to have. I immediately replied! Its Classic Sheffield Lady I told him. Then he started to calculate. And finally, he confirmed that i would receive it after how many days. I was just sooo happy ☻ How could possibly be true! I even emailed the customer service of Dw, just to inquire about their policies regarding shipments and charges on customs. And to my surprise, they politely emailed back. And today, February 2,2015 at around 11 am, I just got my Classic Sheffield Dw. ♥♥♥ It was carefully nestled on a box with DW logo engraved on it. Just perfectly classic , timeless and stunning.





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: