some random things about me

I just having this moment where i only want to kill time. Hahahaha. Still at the office and i got this little
time to update my blog, again for some nonsense stuff.
I am now listing down some random things about me. Everything that describe about me :)

1. I started this blog since 2012. And i intend to keep it as long as I am able.

2. I love dark chocolate so much.

3. A good watch is my fascination.

4. I do not own a decent cellphone.

5. I love to travel. 

6. I love to stare in the sky at night.

7. I dig in to vampire movies and series.

8. I have a long time best friend who is also  a chubby like me. :)

9. I have a twitter account, pinterest, instagram, and tumbler and i only use one profile name ,

iammariannerose :)


10. I love to moisturize my face.

11. I'm a workaholic.

12. Id rather eat veggies than meat.

13. But  when i eat burger, I'm in a cloud 9.

14. I used to have 2 guitars.

15. I daydreamed once to lead a worship team.

16. I am a coffee lover.

17. I am a follower, not a leader.


18. Good listener. That's me.


19. I spurge my savings on watches. 

20. I love  loooooooooong conversations.

21. I love my sisters. 

22. I am  terribly missing my parents as of this moment.

23. Once wrote a short story but never been published.

24. My niece calls me Mommy. And it's the best feeling in the world.


25. I am a couch potato.




Share this:

CONVERSATION