immersed

                                Woke up today  with a feeling of disappointment because I wasn't able to walk and run just like my morning routine for almost two weeks now. Since that couple of sundays ago, I vowed to make some changes on my very usual boring life.  I challenged myself to embrace the things that would benefit me most.   And that is to be a     'health buff' kuno. hahahaa. Kidding aside,   I am determined to do something. For my own wellness of course.   So as i was saying, i wasn't able to walk a while ago because of my monthly period dilemma. I find it really  hard to get out of my bed.       Anyhow, I will surely be back on my feet again tomorrow. I realized that walking briskly has so many benefits to offer to every humans. Not only it is the most easiest and convenient form of exercise, it also caters so many healthy benefits to us. Sharing here some of the advantages and blessings we get if we will devote ourselves by walking 30 minutes everyday. 
Here  are the perks. And also these   .      
   

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: