she is Nice


its past two days after her birthday yet I won't let these words towards 
this NICEst person un uttered. Happy happy birthday ante. I cant figure it out
what utterances I must pen how much you are loved and treasured.
You, definetely is the most important person in the family. 
Probably, you don't have a clue but that is the reality. You are
the only soul who will take everything , with no negative words that
that you will ever say in response. The one who only rely on strength from
tears and bended knees. The one who is very much in love with the SAVIOUR.
I am eternally grateful that I have you as my sister. Our parents are both
proud for what you have become, and most importanly, you are
our family's pride. I love you ante.
Keep the fire burning. đź’•đź‘Ťđź‘Ź

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: