iammariannerose :)

it's the beautiful name given to me by my dad. i will be forever grateful for that. i am the lady who is addicted to movies, fascinated in a photo, grateful & blessed because jacob and andy loves me :)♥♥♥ they are the loves of my life..:)

the woman who would rather see the world from another angle., the woman who would always wear her watch @t her right hand,. the woman who would take her time finding ouT what instruments are being used on her favorite songs.., Im such a total 'nonesense' person :), love to put in writing whats on her mind, can survive without a pair of earrings, but cant live without a good watch, appreciate the beauty of a flower, singing when im alone,once wrote a short story absolutely not published, first love was the guitar but dreaming to play the keys of a piano, a frustrated dancer, owns a 10 year old classic timepiece,. err... Dats me ¤  



~excerpt from my facebook account.

Share this:

CONVERSATION