a sweet message sent to me :))

I can't help but be grateful & thankful as i read my sissy's birthday greetings to me sent via e-card. :)) Its indeed so worthy that's why i posted it on my blog. I am planning to write a post about my great friend because she's so special. But frankly to say, i just cannot find the right words that would best describe her. hahaha, What i meant by that is, its so beyond words, undeniably unfathomable how great is her personality is. To begin with, she's a sister in Christ. We stand on the same ground when it comes to our FAITH. She's a sister from another mother and i considered her as my most favorite person. Apparently, she is also my sissy in crime. hahahahha, Guess you know what i meant by that. :D As of this moment, i considered our friendship as LDRF to be translated as long distance relationship friendship. (big smile). She's living across oceans +United States of America ♥  and i am here at  the +Philippines  but we practically talk everyday i mean communicating via ym. When i was at the  lowest part of my life, she stood with me all the way.Cried with me, wept with me, prayed with me. She's the most open minded person that i've met. We always talk about nonsense things and usually forget about what we've talked after about 5 minutes. hahaha I guess we both have this 'dory syndrome'. We are so forgetful.Anyways, what i also like about her, is we can practically talk about everything and anything under the sun. When she take vacations here couple of years ago, we always hangout in their humble crib. We can talk til wee hours in the morning. Again, just talking about nothing but so nonsense things. So as i was saying, i can't help not to share her special message for me as i opened my email i while ago.Here it is :))  or kindly click this link.

http://www.123greetings.com/send/view/04318813800456721116     :)










Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: