what's in a watch

I remember I already made a post in this blog regarding my fascination in time pieces.
Apparently, the post was not detailed as I am planning with this one.  To begin with,  I am
addicted to watches. I don't know where and when this fondness came from, but all I know is that,
I love watches as much as I love my life. Hahaha. 
I remember when we were young, my Dad would buy us identical watches for me and my siblings.
I think that was during my fourth grade in elementary. From that moment, I will never leave the house 
without wearing my watch. I think my perception before towards a timepiece has changed. Looking back,
i thought having a watch on my wrist is a necessity. I gets easily bored before so every now and then,
I consistently looking at my watch and making a frequent time check. As I grew older,
the fascination also grew. Having a good watch became a part of my lifestyle. Not that I am an avid watch collector, In fact I only owned some few pieces.  Its just that, there is something about wearing a watch
that would describe you somehow, your personality, your choices, your attitude and so much more. I have read on my Instagram feed before that 'every girl deserves a crown. but not every crown is intended in head, some are being put in wrist.'   Remember, we are all queens and princesses. In our own special ways of course.
So in my own point of  view,  what you wear is you. You have to wear what you deserve. You have to wear
your passion. Wear your watch with confidence. Wear it with sophistication. It's not about how high - end or low - end the value of it. IT's about the quality and the story. Every watch we wear and own  must carry a story. A story about the the one who wears. Sharing on this post the various selections and series  of time pieces that I really love. :) 

aldo uluwien with multi strap

Casio G-Shock Analog

citizen Gold black faced watch

Daniel Wellingtin Classic Sheffield


fossil jacqueline women's leather

kenneth Cole ladies Wall street watch

Komono watch wizard print series 

Nixon Round Ranger Leather

seiko 5 sports gold automatic with 23 jewels

swatch orange analog

men's leather wenger swiss military watch

timex military watch
Fossil Blue Date Silver Tone Mens Watch

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: