love thine face

Often ask by many what products and stuff I usually put on my face.
It's not that I got the most supple, smoothest and clearest face. I think I am beyond blessed  with what I have right now. I can only say that
it is vital to for us to take good care of our dearest face. In fact, it is the only
way we show our appreciation of what God has given us. There are only few
things we must put in mind in order for us to achieve that "glowing and healthy skin".
First is to cleanse, moisturize, overdose moisturize and maintain that glow. 
Of course in reality, it is easier being said than done.
So, on my part, I will be sharing on this post, the different products that
I accustomed using. There's a big difference between promoting and patronizing. 
This blog is not to promote. I am just listing the products that are working for me. 
Firstly, I use kojic and papaya soap for cleansing. Kojic has two main functions. Can be 
used as your base soap and it is the most popular whitening agent. Local
kojic soap is being sold elsewhere. Just look for the most natural one. I also use
Top-Gel papaya soap. Look for the one with special formula of squalene and Vitamin E and C.
Believe me, its the best. For deep cleansing, you have to scrub your
face every now and then. And St. Ives Apricot Scrub is the most and best 😄 . I just 
cannot find the right words how to describe this but really, I give my two thumbs up for this. This
will really deep cleanse your skin.
And for moisturizing, that really depend on what skin type you have. In my case, 
I use different moisturizer. Avon 360 intensive serum, Myra facial e moisturizer, olay 7 total effects to name a few. I just love to moisturize that's all. One can achieve absolute
smooth and glowing skin by moisturizing. Please do not get tired of doing this.
I sometimes use extra virgin olive oil. Not only it is the mother
of all the purest oil. It as also organic. Remember anything that
is organic, is beneficial. And finally, it is  important to take vitamins to take
good care of your skin.  I recommend Myra Vitamin E. Also, take plenty of organic, pure and natural liquids.
If  it's a coffee, make sure it's brewed. Avoid three-in-one coffee as much as possible.
To end this post, you will find below the products that I am talking about.










Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: