when all else fails

Hi! It has been ages again since I posted something personal on my blog. So since month end reports are being done already, might as well write on this white spaced dashboard. 

Almost every one of us experiences some unfortunate events on our lives. Be it relationship problems, health matters, financial difficulties, and so on.. The lists is just  limitless. These problems will definitely bring sadness to us, as these will cause us to be unwell. Like we can't work well, think well, and function well. It is in these times that we badly need to press  that reset button. 

We all have our own ways , on how we deal these problems rightfully , but I am sharing my ideas and thoughts here  on how I cope up :) 

1. Have a regular 'ME' time.


Its just ME, MYSELF and I.. Period.
This is so important to me. Having some quiet time for myself will allow me to meditate, to think clearly and stay focused, and to be able to internalize things. Staying in silence is so heaven for me.

2. Treat yourself a coffee - Caramel Macchiato with double shot espresso.

This will surely boost your mind, will surely turn your bad mood into a happy one :)

3. Watch a series - Korean for my choice.

Korean drama series are very light and fancy.  Watching a series will divert your attention away from things that causes stress.

4. Go and buy a pair of sneakers.

 I actually been depressed during this past few days. And then one day, I came across to this Sports Outlet  and has this 40 to 50% sale on selected items. Been eyeing on a pair for almost 30 minutes and finally decided to get them. Believe me, somehow, I became happy and excited and momentarily forget about me being depressed. :) 

5. Hit the gym

When you feel being down, try to work out and sweat the problems out. Ive been doing this exactly and It never failed me. Being in a gym is my happy place. 

6. Have an heartfelt conversation with the One up ABOVE.

Nothing beats being in the presence of God. Even when things are well, we need to invite Him in our hearts. Much so when everything crumbles, Its in His presence where we can experience serenity and love. Listen to gospel songs, attend a Midweek Christian Service, pray and talk to Him.

So there guys, remember life is too beautiful to be stressed . When we experience downfalls, please do not forget these things. :) 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: