♥ ♥ ♥



This colorful image caught my attention days ago on my instagram feed. I find those hearties so cute and
adorable that's why i decided to post it on my blogger dashboard. Valentines day came to pass already. And those hearties signifies nothing but love. Love comes in many form. We can always share and show our love towards others even if its not Love Month. After all, we only live once. Why not make the most out of it by giving our hearts unconditionally to everyone.To our very own families, co workers, neighbor, church mates, friends, enemies, loved ones.Loving the lovable is so easy for us.In fact it is our favorite thing to do.It comes so natural for us to love our love ones but  loving the unlovely is difficult.It is a very hard task to do. But i believe that it  will always be a matter of choice. To love or to hate. I will choose to love. By God's grace.

Share this:

CONVERSATION