apple cinnamon tea & dark chocolate

I have never  been a fan sipping a hot cup of tea.As in never. Ever. That had been change when some of those random nights when you don't know where to hangout and then suddenly a homey cafe came into a perfect sight, right before your very eyes. It was my first time to order an apple cinnamon tea. For some reasons,  my stomach finally given up the taste of a frappe. Too sweet for an evening sip i guess.And neither , i don't have any intentions to ask for a hot coffee. That's why i opted to have that smelly tea. Once the waiter served my tea , i immediately whiff its pleasing and flavorful aroma.I felt so relaxed instantly as i breathe in :) So as i was sitting there and reading a foreign magazine, i remember that i was carrying a dark chocolate bar in my bag. I perfect partner for my lovely tea. I remember i read once that dark chocolate is beneficial to human's health. See here its amazing health benefits.  That was my first time to indulge such healthy thingies.  I normally eat snacks, sodas, coffee , cakes, whenever i hang out at cafes, With that experience, I came back at that cafe for the second time around :) 







Share this:

,

CONVERSATION