the sisterhood of the travelling watch

I once used that caption on one of my +Instagram posts. From the phrase itself, you can actually identify
that me & my sisters love watches so much. There. Its already no secret.We just don't love them. We are soooo in love with them :)
Me, watches are my fascination. I've been fascinated by good watches since a was a girl. So that was a couple of decades  ago.And I've been collecting watches since then.You could ask me what's in a watch that I'm so amazed in it.The answer is, i really don't know.For me its not merely an accessory. It is part of an individual's personality. There is so much in a watch than its simple function, its ability to tell time. Aside to its very intricate design sometimes precised physical appearance, every watch & timepiece we wear has significance & a beautiful story to tell. And i got no idea why i am ranting about my fascination on watches. Hahahaha .I should be posting about us, me and my sisters are all members of the 'RIGHT HAND WATCH WEARERS BRIGADE'. Yes. You read it right. We wear our timepieces on our right hand and we are not even left handed. I can't absolutely declare that it is our trademark, and it is not also new fashion trend. I was once asked by a friend why i wear my watch on my right wrist. It created an impression on her that i am not normal, and i am lesbian.hahahah For crying out loud!!! Any person can wear his/her watch on their ankles if  they choose to. We chose to wear it on right for absolutely no reason at all. I guess it is our bond, as sisters.

Sharing some photos wherein our  watches are being worn on our right wrists :))

sissy maj 

le : me

sissy marthe with her son Jake

youngest and the eldest in the sisterhood :)

the youngest, sissy dang :)

oh well, just look at their watches :)

screen shot of g. butler  from the flick "playing for keeps' also a member on the brigade.lol

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: