a love story written in heaven

I can't think of a very lovely love story but my parents'  story. I am perfectly in awe how their story was chronicled by the  writer of love stories Himself. My parents are indeed a match made in heaven.
I am beyond blessed because i witnessed a very near perfect story. My sister posted something about their anniversary. And i hope she wont mind at all if i chose to post it on my blog. I am sorry Ante, but really, it's nice. like you. ♥







my sissy's post : 

Ok, here's my list (not in order): I can think of Jack Dawson and Rose Dewitt Bukater, Landon Carter and Jamie Sullivan, Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. Who else? Ah, the famous vampire lovers Edward Cullen and Bella Swan (though I always want it to be Bella and Jacob), Serendipity's Jonathan Trager and Sara Thomas. Then there's Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace Lancaster, and the list continues, so on and so forth.. These are merely characters, main characters, of some of the most beautiful love stories in Hollywood. And I am a believer of a love story, simply because I'm a product of one. Now, excuse me for my introduction. My only point of posting this is that July 16th is not a day for typhoon Glenda but a Kiss from heaven. It's actually a celebration of an indescribable God-written love story. And it's my favorite love story, my own favorite love story. It's a kind of true love that can't even be found in fairy tales or anywhere else. Needless to say, I together with my sibs were a big part of it. We have seen it. We have witnessed it. We felt it. And just like any other normal human being, we are so proud for our parents!! Happy 36th mom and dad!!! It's a celebration here on earth that reaches to heaven. This photo is an evidence for their gift of love, a sacrificial and lasting kind of love..  Amazing Grace!!
 — 

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: